If you’ve been playing with cardboard mailer boxes for a while, you may have noticed that they have a tendency to cling to your mailer and become stuck to the top of the box.
The problem is caused by a common type of cardboard mold, and it’s a bit of a hassle to get rid of.
Here are three ways to remove this pesky little pests: 1.
Wrap cardboard with a towel.
You can wrap a piece of cardboard with cotton, wool, and even cloth.
The cotton will absorb the mold spores and the cardboard will eventually dry.
But be careful: if you’re using cardboard that’s been stored in a sealed box for a long time, it can absorb mold spores.
If you don’t want to take any chances, it’s probably best to wrap the box in a towel and then take it outside to dry out.
Clean the mold with a damp rag.
This step isn’t as simple as it sounds.
You’ll want to first remove any excess mold spores, which you can find by wiping off the top with a clean damp rag, which can be found at a hardware store or by cleaning the mold out of a container that has been stored for a very long time.
Dry the mold in a damp cloth.
This may seem like a good idea, but the mold can dry out even better in a dry cloth.
If your mold is too small to get away with a dry rag, you can simply wrap the mold under a towel to keep it from drying out.
Rub the mold off with a soft cloth.
Rub it down with a hard cloth, such as a tissue, to loosen it up.
Once the mold is removed, use a damp paper towel to wipe off any remaining mold spores or remove any remaining adhesive that may be on the mold.
Once you’ve removed the mold, it should look pretty normal, although you may need to remove a few stickers to get it out of the cardboard box.
Keep in mind that the mold doesn’t need to be completely removed to use, so it can be removed later on.
If the mold was sticking to the box, you could try using a vacuum cleaner, which will remove the mold without disturbing the cardboard.
The mold spores don’t necessarily have to be removed, either.
Some mold spores are easily washed off by using a mild detergent like Lysol, so you could just leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off.
However, some mold spores might have to do with the cardboard, and you could simply wipe it off and let it dry out before using it again.